Bottom of image cut off
I've been trying to insert an image into a document.
I have all my images in the same Custom Style, but one in particular keeps getting the bottom cut off.
I don't have "exactly..." with the line spacing, so have no idea what the problem is, and why it's
happening to one image and none of the others.
The only way I can fix it (or bodge it) is to apply spacing after the image, but I don't want to have to do this for only one image, and my doc would look weird if I applied this to all images (the spacing would have to be 30pt to make it fully visible).
[Follow up Edit: The image appears truncated when "Show/Hide formatting marks" is off, but fine when on.
Also, printing the page is ok too.
to it's just a display thing ...
still, any ideas how I can stop it from appear weird?]
Anwsers to the Problem Bottom of image cut off
have just gone back to where the particular image was being weird ...
the problem seems to have rectified itself.
No idea why.
I haven't changed any formatting or the view etc., so not sure what the glitch was!
Thanks for the offer though Doug.
(If it crops up again, I may well take you up on your offer.)
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
- Click Start.
- Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
- The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
- Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
- "Sfc /scannow"
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Bottom of image cut off:
How to Fix Bottom of image cut off with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.126.96.36.199 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.188.8.131.52 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.184.108.40.206 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.220.127.116.11 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: BSODs making laptop unusable: MiniDump info included [Solved],How to Fix - BSOD with 8gb in Windows 7 64 bit.?,Tech Support: c:\/user\/tammy\/appdata\/roaming\/anror.dll,[Solution] Bootcamp Windows 7 Not Opening Folders and Files,Troubleshoot:Boot screen Windows 7 not change after update vista,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work