ArcMap 10 incompatibility
I'm having compatibility problems with ArcMap 10.
I'm running 64-bit Windows 7 on a Bootcamp partition on a MacBook Pro.
ArcMap repeatedly crashes and hangs up.
I get a lot of "ArcMap not responding" messages while the Microsoft blue circle spins and spins.
How can I fix? Thanks.
Solutions to the Problem ArcMap 10 incompatibility
· Is this the first time you are facing the issue with Arc Map 10?
· Have you checked with Arc Map’s software system requirements?
According to my research I checked with other forums that it can be resolved by updating the graphics/video card driver.
You can try installing Arc Map 10 application in 32 bit for Windows 7 and check whether it works fine.
You can also try performing clean boot for Windows 7 operating system and check whether it works correctly as there could be third party application conflicts.
Once you have visited the above web link, try running the Microsoft Fix it tool which will automatically try to fix the issue.
Hope the information helps.
Please post back and let us know.
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
- Click Start.
- Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
- The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
- Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
- "Sfc /scannow"
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: ArcMap 10 incompatibility:
How to Fix ArcMap 10 incompatibility with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: How to Fix Problem - Auto updates\/scheduled maintenance?,How Can I Fix - Are \"registry cleaners\" safe to use??,[Anwsered] Attachments to gmail from excell,Solution to Error: Autoplay stopped working for the usb i use for boost. Can i fix this?,How to Fix Problem - ASCII code problems in Word 2007?,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?