AutoComplete: iexplore.exe - Application Error
I am getting the following error msg.:
The instruction at "0x030c825d" referenced memory "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read".
What is this code and how can I fix the problem?
Solutions to the Problem AutoComplete: iexplore.exe - Application Error
1. When do you get this error message?
2. Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?
3. Which version of Windows Operating System you have installed?
4. Are you able to browse Internet?
5. Is the issue confined to Internet Explorer?
I suggest you to follow the below steps to work on the issue.
Method 1: I suggest you to put the computer in clean boot state and check.
To help troubleshoot error messages and other issues, you can start Windows 7 by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.
This kind of startup is known as a "clean boot." A clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts.
Refer the link below for more details:
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows 7:
How to configure Windows XP to start in a "clean boot" state
After you have finished troubleshooting, follow these steps in the above article to reset the computer to start as usual.
Method 2: How to reset Internet Explorer settings.
Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites.
The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings.
that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature
Method 3: Perform disk error checking
How to perform disk error checking in Windows XP
Check your hard disk for errors in Windows vista and windows 7.
Important: While performing check disk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when check disk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost.
Hope this helps!!!
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix AutoComplete: iexplore.exe - Application Error
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: AutoComplete: iexplore.exe - Application Error:
How to Fix AutoComplete: iexplore.exe - Application Error with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?