Autocorrect issues on office 2010
I often mistype "PLease" and autocorrect has up until now fixed this error.
However, it has suddenly stopped correcting this error and I have to correct it manually.
I have tried adding it as a specific item in the autocorrect list, but this did not help.
Can anyone assist?
Anwsers to the Problem Autocorrect issues on office 2010
See if "PLease" is listed among the exceptions to the automatic correction.
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Autocorrect issues on office 2010:
How to Fix Autocorrect issues on office 2010 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: At one time I had 58 \"iexplorer *32\" running and iexplorer would not open until I rebooted.__,[Solved] Auto Complete Typing in an Excel Data Validation List,Auto Log Off,How to Fix Error - auto complete doesn't dropdown when I type in a contact to send an email to?,Backup files not visible on backup drive [Anwsered],application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?