Averaging a list of values but ignoring the zeros
I want to calculate what the average is each person, but don't want to include the zeros.
What would my formula look like?
Example of my data:
Column A Column B
Keys to the Problem Averaging a list of values but ignoring the zeros
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Averaging a list of values but ignoring the zeros
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Averaging a list of values but ignoring the zeros:
How to Fix Averaging a list of values but ignoring the zeros with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Auto save failure Windows 7,How to Fix Problem - Background color RGB codes?,Tech Support: ASUS Vivobook issues since upgrading to Windows 8.1: Microsoft Excel Runs Very Slowly,Automate drawing a circle around cell [Anwsered],How to Fix Error - Backup and restore from an external hard disk?,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?