can't boot in safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode with command prompt, last settings or normal
i have a dell dimension 4700 and bought a new dell monitor today.
when i shut down my computer, it did some updates.
i switch the monitors and turned my computer back on.
windows xp starts to boot and then i come to a screen that says windows did not shut
down properly...try safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode with command prompt, last settings or normal.
if i select any of them it starts all over and i end up at the same screen.
i turned off my computer and connected my old monitor and i still
have the same issue.
how do i fix this???
Anwsers to the Problem can't boot in safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode with command prompt, last settings or normal
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: can't boot in safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode with command prompt, last settings or normal:
How to Fix can't boot in safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode with command prompt, last settings or normal with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Satellite A205-S5833 Supervisor Password Utility v.188.8.131.52C r2 driver,How to Download Toshiba Satellite C675-S7104 Laptop Checkup v.184.108.40.206 driver,How Can I Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L655-S5117 Face Recognition v.3.1.3 driver,Method to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L845D-SP4328KL Atheros LAN Driver v.220.127.116.11,How to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite R930 Network Device ID Registry Setting Tool v.18.104.22.168 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.22.214.171.12486,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.126.96.36.1990,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.188.8.131.529,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.184.108.40.2065,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: [Solved] Can Windows 7 be reinstalled without uninstalling,How Can I Fix - Can win 7 professional support 8GB RAM?,Troubleshoot:Can I use multiple internet connections on the same PC? Error,Troubleshooting:Can't Access Control Panel in Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Can't get latest Flash Player version! Please help !,Can I safely remove earlier versions on my pc,Can I rotate a graph so it shows on my page sideways?,Can I safely ignore Office file validation alert message?,Can I send a JPEG file in a PDF form ?,can I review when my computer has been accessed from outside my home?